Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Cousin Ronnie
So this is Ryans cousin Ronnie! Ronnie is one of the neatest people I know! He is 39 years old, and a very very special person. Every so often Ronnie will come over to grandma Janes house so that she can watch him. It is soo fun to talk to him and to get to know him. I have learned that he has the largest disney video collection I have ever seen! And every year he participates in the special needs mutual! I didn't get to see it this year, but he was a train (he is in a wheel chair). He also loves our dog Brook and Brook just loves him! She is very gentle with him and just loves to lick his face! We love Ronnie and are so grateful to be able to know his very special spirit!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE GOING TO THE PRODUCTION THEY PUT ON EVERY YEAR...I USED TO VOLUNTEER AND HELP BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL. I HAD A FEW FRIENDS THAT WERE IN IT. THEY ARE SO SWEET AND THEY ALWAYS DO SUCH A GREAT JOB!
Post a Comment