So I found this video when I was looking on a friends of a friends, of a friends blog! (Don't laugh at me we all do it!) I thought it was so uplifting and incredible. The photographer took pics in Arizona (I think it was AZ but I could be wrong) to resemble Jeruselem, And it has been on display in the Mesa AZ temple. I know easter is past, but it is never late to celebrate our savior. I hope you all enjoy! Oh yeah, you will need to pause my music player before you watch the video! Thanks!
(Also if anyone knows what to do, I have to always upload a video on you tube to post it on my blog because when I just upload right to blogger it will only have a box with an x in the upper left hand corner, but the video will show on my preview before I post it. So if anybody knows what to do to fix it PLEASE let me know because it is really frustrating.)
4 comments:
That's awesome Em. Do you know anything about the music with it?
YOUR BLOG IS ADORABLE.. AND I LOVE YOUR DOG! SHE'S CUTE! ..I ALSO LOVE THE VIDEO YOU FOUND, I WANT TO TRY AND SEND IT TO MY FAMILY.
Em, I did get your text. It's totally fine. We should go out to lunch for Shannon's b-day. I just have to remember when it is? I think it is at the end of April.
Post a Comment