Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stef is getting Married!

So one of my very best friends is getting married in May and I couldn't be more happy for her! She is marrying the best guy ever (with the exception to Ryan of course!) and that is soo good because she only deserves the best! I couldn't be happier for her! So congrats Stef! I wish you and Alex only the best and can't wait to be able to call you Mrs. Woolsey!

3 comments:

The Myers said...

I love Stephanie too! I haven't seen her in forever though! When you see her next tell her HI and CONGRATS for me! Also, cute shirt! I have the same one in Navy Blue! Love ya!

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR STEF! THEY DO MAKE A CUTE COUPLE! HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE YOU AT THE RECEPTION!

Cherish said...

Tell stef congrats for me. She definatly deserves a great guy. I like this picture of you both.