Saturday, May 3, 2008

To: Em



While coming home from a long fishing trip that Emily let me go on. I found myself thinking about all the fun times I have had with her and her family and friends. I will always appreciate all of you, who have been such great friends to her. Who have helped her during rough times through Jr H, H.S. and the dating game. I hope you can stay in touch with her, because I dont think I could be a good girlfriend
Well Babe , we have driven well over 20,000 miles together in our car(s). From trips to Island Park, St. George, Lake Tahoe, and soon to be San Diego. We will be flying more than 6,000 miles next week, and cruisin in the Carribien(oh how ever you spell it) for a week. We have been to five states and soon to be seven islands.
Its crazy to think that its been a three years since we tied the knot. Every year, one of us has been in the hospital, I think I won last year, but she beat me the last two. Lets hope we can break this record. She has been super patient with me and my hobbies, school and me being a kid. She even bought me D.I. FAT TIES. Sweet!
We have come along way from that blind date that Todd and Cherish setup(thanks guys)!
But in all seriousness, I will finish by expressing my gratitude and love for my Best Friend, Eternial Companion, my lovely Wife, and the love of my life.
I love, appreciate, adore, respect, cherish, and admire you, I think of you all day, and what I can do to make you laugh. I look forward to all of the fun and heartbreaking experiences that await us.
Te amare para Siempre
From: Ry

8 comments:

DA pages said...

I love you soo much Ryan! Thank you for always making me laugh and cry (crying only because I am soo happy!)You are the ultimate best friend! I couldn't ask for anthing better or be more happy in my life! I love you!

Cherish said...

Oh, that was so sweet. What a awesome husband! That is so exciting you're going on your cruise. We need to plan a get to together when you get back.

Melanie said...

That is so sweet of Ryan!! Your going to have so much fun on your Cruise. Do as much as you can when your inport. And if there are any duty free shops take advantage of that!! You can really get some killer deals :0) Take lots and lots of pictures to share :0

Perry's said...

Such a beautiful bride. I can't wait for the warmth. it will be great. I will think of you in your warmth while I am in mine. Your awesome.

The Myers said...

How freakin cute! Sounds like you have a great hubby. I don't think my husband has ever looked at our blog! ha ha. I do have to agree with Ryan, you are a wonderful person. I'm glad to know you!! Love ya.

Melissa said...

What a sweet post! Isn't it great what time does for our relationships!!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

That is so cute! I didn't know you were going on your cruise! Congrats! Have so much fun!

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

By the way, I'm on my friend's blog, this is Kim!