Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Wedding!

Finally I can post some pics of my wedding! I have been waiting for so long to do it. Since my anniversary to be exact, but we have been waiting for our photographer to bring us our proofs from our wedding. (we do not have a scanner)It was three years ago, but our photographer doesn't do photography any more and said he would sell them to us. He was suppose to get them to Ryan before our anniversary and ryan was going to suprise me, but he never brought them because he has been traveling everywhere for his work! But, we finally have them! There are so many pics that I love, but I cannot post all of them so I decided on my top 10 photos! I loved everything about my wedding. We were soo lucky to have had such great weather for January!
I do have to tell the story behind our song that is playing. Ryan was proposing, and I had a really crappy cd player in my car that would not play burned cd's, but Ryan had burned one with our song on it to play in my car (which was filled with tons of white baloons with love notes in them and a white rose on my dash board, white roses are my favorit!)And when I turned on my car the song started playing (and I was crying of course!). It was very romantic and after that day the CD would never play in my car again! It only worked that one time! I guess now I have to tell the rest of the proposal story! When I got home their were one dozen white roses on my bed with another love note! Later on that night we did baptizms for the dead and after ryan went to his car and got another 2 dozen white roses and got down on his knee and asked me to marry him! It was so romantic even though he put the ring on the wrong hand! LOL










6 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

How fun! I can't wait to have wedding pictures!!

The Child's said...

What great pictures....you look absolutely beautiful Emily!! You guys sure are a good looking couple:)

Perry's said...

You were such a beautiful bride. you are still just as beautiful. I am glad you had a good day. My dad it snowed for the first time.

McCall said...

so cute! you look gorgeous. thanks for sending me that pic of my mom and i.

The Myers said...

So cute! It's fun to look at wedding pictures. I haven't looked at mine for ages! Maybe that's what I will do tonight! ha ha. Well, thanks for sharing. You look beautifull!

Melanie said...

You look so pretty. I can't belive it's January and it looks March in your photo's. :0)