Ry and his dad decided to scare me and his poor mom who was already terrified of the bat!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
The BAT!
So a couple of weeks ago we got a call from Ryan's parents asking if Ry could come over and help with something! Ryan wouldn't tell me what it was, but I was sooo curious I had to come too! It was already about 10pm! When I got their I discovered a bat had flown into their den! My father in-law Mark was working at his computer and noticed something flew over his head and it scared him! He turned around to tell my mother in-law Elaine "good one, you got me!" when he realized she wasn't their! He looked behind his computer and a bat started flapping! So needless to say Ryan came over to help Mark "De-bat" the den! I'm so glad I brought my camera because it was HILARIOUS to watch! Here is Ryan and his dad to the rescue. Notice the fine choice of "socks" Ryan is wearing over his hands for protection!
The infamous "bat"! Despite being a bat he really was kind of a cute little guy!
The bat was surprisingly mellow. Ryan was able to walk the screen to the door and set it outside for the bat to fly away! (You gotta love the net over his head! It would have been even funnier if the bat actually flew into the net and was caught while it was on his head! Despite the fact he could have gotten rabies)
Ry and his dad decided to scare me and his poor mom who was already terrified of the bat!

Ry and his dad decided to scare me and his poor mom who was already terrified of the bat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pictures! The kids and I wished we could have been there to see it!
That's pretty funny, but really scary too!
Of course we will see you on the 15th, I'm helping throw the shower! By the way I need addresses so I can make invites. :) I got a new phone so I don't have your number anymore. Maybe you can call or email me when you have a list. Thanks! I'm excited to see you!
Post a Comment