Sunday, April 11, 2010

My first Baby Shower!!

Well as you can now tell, I finally found a cable to upload pictures to our laptop since our pc has broken (we had a card reader with it, it was soo nice). So here is an update from the last month or so of a few things that have gone on (starting with the most recent).

I had my first baby shower for little Maggie! Ryan's Mom and Aunt threw it for me! I just LOVE his family even though I married into the family they still treat me as though I have always been one of the cousins!

Here are a few things that I got!

First off my favorite! Ryan's aunt Jenni made me this quilt!(I repeat she hand made this quilt!) I ABSOLUTELY love it! I don't think I even want Maggie to use it! Maybe I will hang it on the wall or something! But more than likely she will end up using it. Isn't it beautiful!

Ryan's cousin Amanda made this super cute car seat cover!


I got some (I should say Maggie got some) cute little outfits!




And my mother in-law got us our baby monitor!


Ryan's sister Emilee is also pregnant! She is only 3 weeks behind me! She is having a little boy! It will be so fun for Maggie to have a cousin so close in age!

Ryan also has two more cousins who are pregnant as well! Amanda is due in May, I'm due in June, Emilee is due in July, and Breanna is due in August! I had to get a progressive belly shot of all of us!

Thanks everyone for coming and throwing Maggie and I our shower! We had so much fun!

3 comments:

David said...

You look fabulous! I am so excited for you to have little Maggie come..... Hey, I really need Chris' phone number! Could you send it to me.

The Stevens said...

That last comment was really from me, your cousin Melissa... :-)

Delahunty Family said...

It's so much fun to get ready for a baby! I can't wait to see her!