Easter this year was so fun! I loved that it was on conference too! (I absolutely loved conference this year didn't you?!) My sister in-law Emilee came down for the week starting last Saturday (conference Saturday) We spent Easter Sunday with her and her kids and Ryan's extended family at his aunts house! All the kids had a really fun egg hunt! There were sooo many eggs! I can't wait until Maggie gets to participate. Maybe not next year, but the year after for sure!

Our niece Leila filling her basket!

Blake gathering his eggs! Ryan helped to hide the eggs and put them in this Raccoon trap! Yuk! The trap closed behind Blake and he was stuck, but he didn't even realize it until we got him out!
We then went over to my parents for another gut expanding buffet of food! Then my sister in-law Sue and I (and my niece Emma helped too) made these adorable hair clips for our babies!

I think my favorite's are the felt and the poppy! I think she is going to have a TON of these clips now!
The next day on Monday (which I have those days off now! It is so nice!) I treated my mother and sister in-laws to free pedicures from my work! (if you ever want a great pedi go to skinscience institute and have some of my students work on you!) Afterwards we went to lunch and had unlimited soup salad and bread sticks from Olive Garden (definitely one of my favorite)

(I don't think this is the best pic of us, but it is the only one I have!) I am soo grateful to have such wonderful and amazing in-laws! I don't think I could have asked for better ones! I feel so lucky especially when I hear of others discussing how much their spouses family bothers them and I think to my self...man I sure feel bad for them, but ha ha! I don't have to worry about that!
All in all it was a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment