Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Good Friends



So this last weekend was really fun! Ryans sister came down from Boise for the weekend so we got to spend a little time with them. Sat. night we went with some of my good friends (and their spouses/boyfriend) to Temple square.

The lights were so pretty so for those who haven't gone yet you should not miss it this year. The lights still aren't as good as they have been in the past, but they are better than last year.


Sunday night my bro. in-law was able to get some tickets to the Christmas devotional at the conference center and it was such a spiritual experience, and we were just a few rows back from the 1st presidency. Rob was soo nice to invite us to come with us. All in all it was a good weekend. Well I also started my new job this week, and so far I LOVE IT! My new boss is awesome and I get along really well with ALL of my co-workers. I think I am really going to like it there. It really was a blessing in disguise.

4 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

It was so much fun!! I was hoping your picture of us gals was cuter than mine at the temple. I wanted to frame a cute one but problem is i look silly in all of them. The only decent one i have nobody is looking at the camera. oh well!!

Jake & Hillary said...

your pictures are so beautiful!!! We really should get together. That would be so fun!! That is funny that our husband have hung out and we have not yet.

Melissa said...

Hey,
I tagged you! See my blog:)
Melissa

McCall said...

i bet temple square was beautiful just after the snow storm... i bet it was freezing too!