Man, it is crazy how life really throws you curvs, and then just when you think all is lost the lord steps in to help you. I recently lost my job which was a total shock for me and quite a few other people, but before I knew it I had awesome friends immediately step in to help me (thanks Ali, and Kathy! your such a great friends) and family right behind me to help me along the way. Of course I have the best husband right there every step of the way too, and it doesnt matter the situation big or small he is there for me no matter what. Well I had a new job within days of loosing my old one and I start Monday December 3rd and I am way excited for it. It will definitly be a change, but I am so excited.


Ryan and I just got back from lake tahoo for thanksgiving with his mom and dad and extended family and we had such a fun time.
His aunt Jeannie has a home about an hour out of lake tahoo, and it is on the most beautiful property.
The first night we had a laser light show which ended up being soo fun! then we performed skits and Ryans cousin Spencer dressed up and sang Heaven (when were dancing cheek to cheek).
I love to go on roadtrips with Ryan because he is such a goofball and we have so much fun! Over all thanksgiving was great (although it was a very long drive). I hope you all had a great thanksgiving too.
Ryan and I just got back from lake tahoo for thanksgiving with his mom and dad and extended family and we had such a fun time.
6 comments:
Em~ I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I hate that feeling. I'm glad your were able to find another job. What a blessing. It looks like you and Ryan and a fun thanksgiving week. :0)
I love your blog!!! I am so glad that you found us because I now we can keep in touch. Great photos and tell your family, esp. Chris I say hello!!
look how cute you two are. I love your pictures. How are you?
Em-I am so glad that everything worked out with your job. We can't wait to see everyone this weekend. Leila wants to see Brook...and hopefully Blake will be handing out kisses (Oh and he knows what sound a dog makes...so cute!!!)
See ya soon!
i am so sorry to hear about your job - but yes - our friends, family, husband, and the lord always get us through it! congrats on the new job find, what will you be doing?
i like to goovy pic of you and ryan - that is funny.
Em,
I hope things are great at your new job! I miss working with you! Keep in touch K! Call me when you have a night picked out that will work for you guys to go out!!
Post a Comment