So my neighbor called me up and asked me what Ryan and I were doing in the evening and I said nothing. Sooo... she asked me if Ryan would be willing to be the Grinch for their family Christmas party!
He had the whole costume it was hilarious! Ryan was soo funny at the party! He acted just like Jim Carry in the movie. I couldn't resist it, I had to kiss the Grinch!
3 comments:
Ryan
You would make the BEST grinch-not that you are one-but you act like a goof!!! I wish I could have seen it. Ric said "I'm jealous. I wish I had a Grinch costume!!!" How fun
Emilee
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! What a cool costume and what great bragging rights to say you and the grinch are involved!!!!!
hey, did you do something different to your hair??? If so I love the color :0) And Ryan looks great. I didn't know they had a costume of the real deal
Post a Comment