Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I've Lost My Mind!

Either I've lost my mind, or have found some kind of new determination!

I have decided to post about my weight loss experiences! I seriously think I'm some sort of crazy for doing this, but my whole point in doing it is 1. To motivate and inspire myself and 2. To maybe help motivate and inspire someone else as well!

In the upper right hand side of my blog I will be posting my stats every 1-2 weeks (I still need to take measurements as well, but will also have those posted).  I have also decided to have weight loss/exercise tips once a week that I have found to have helped me. Right now I am working toward a fitness goal to be able to run a 10k in August. I just started training for it on Monday 04/23/12

Hopefully by doing this and knowing that I have people following me through this journey it will help me to not give up!
Before at 194

4 comments:

weston'smommy said...

Good for you I also created a blog to do this as well. You can do it!

Matt & Ali said...

You go girl! You are so amazing and some of your motivation should be that you CAN do it because you already have before!

Melanie said...

you're amazing Em!! I will be checking back to see what things have worked for you so i can try them out. I have been trying to run lately too and it's tough when I get out of breath half way down my street. Let me know if you want a running buddy. ;0)

McCall said...

Em! I think this is a great idea! I can't wait to watch your progress! And as far as the 10K goes, you can totally do it. Don't ever get discouraged. You might have a great day running 2 miles and the next day .5 feels like you are going to die. Stick with it! Also... one thing that helps me with running is a 5 min pep talk. I often feel like I just can't get into it. And want to tell my self to just walk the workout off that day - but if I give myself 5 whole good minutes of running, I tend to feel good and have the motivation to keep going! GOOD LUCK!