Thursday, April 19, 2012

City Creek and other happenings.

I took my friend Cherish and her daughter Suzie to the new City Creek shopping center for her birthday! Man that place is awesome! I keep meaning to go back, but 1. I have no money to spend and you just can't go there without buying something from Tiffany's right? (Hey a girl can dream!) And 2. I really want to go without Maggie so I can actually browse and look around! Literally as soon as she sets foot into a retail store she flips out! Her father taught her well! (Boo!)

Anyways they have a little splash pad fountain there similar to the one at the Gateway but a much smaller scale. Maggie and Suzie had blast playing in it. I of course originally didn't want Mags to get wet at all but she had been miserable shopping so I figured she could use the wiggle time! Her and Suzie are getting to be such great friends which makes me so happy since Cherish and I have been best friends since about 9th grade!

I thought this pic was funny! I snapped it right as the water hit her in the face! Luckily instead of getting mad she just laughed!
Mags and Suzie!

With the exception of this week (been rainy almost every day), the weather up here in Utah has been pretty decent. In fact it was warm enough the other day that Cherish invited Maggie and I over so she could go swimming with Suzie! Maggie was having a blast up until she face planted it in the water. It scared her quite a bit so she was definitely ready to get out!




Ryan and I are so glad that the Bangerters have moved back closer to us! Especially Maggie since she can play with Suzie all the time now! Thanks again Cherish for the fun times!

No comments: