Sunday, November 23, 2008

VIVA LA VIDA! Coldplay!

So I have the best husband in the world because he suprised me yesterday (sat) morning with Concert tickets that night to Coldplay! He felt that we have both been through a lot this last little while with loosing the baby and all that he felt we needed a good FUN night out together! Coldplay has been my favorite band since about 11th grade when I first heard their song "Yellow". The concert was sooo amazing! They really love their audience. They even felt bad for the people in the back of the concert and suprised them by playing a couple of songs way in the back with the audience! I think I am still in a state of shock and awe about how good it was! Ryan I love you soo much! Thank you for the amazing night out together! Even if you didn't get the tickets you would still be the best hubby ever! This is where our seats were originally, but they decided to block that section off. Our new seats looked kind of far back, but in reality were closer and a much better view! Chris Martin himself!

4 comments:

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

HOW FUN YOU GUYS DESERVE IT! MIKE AND I LOVE COLDPLAY AS WELL! I LOVE VIVA LA VIDA!

Cherish said...

You totally deserved that! You have a great husband to think of something like that!! I'm glad you had fun!!!

Emilee Wolters said...

looks like you guys had a great time! So jealous...but you deserve it. Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!

McCall said...

amazing! what an awesome husband.