Sunday, November 16, 2008

Temple Night


Ryan and I have decided to start going to the temple every 2nd Wednesday of the month. We thought it would be fun to extend the invite to all of our friends and family who would like to join us as well. It will most likely be the 7:00pm session at the Bountiful Temple. We both thought that it would be a great way to see friends as well as feel the spirit and provide service to the lord (I also think it would be more motivating to go knowing that friends might be there waiting for you). We also thought that it would be fun to have dessert afterwards if we can get enough people to join us. I guess it would kind of be like ward temple night, but with friends. Ryan and I will be there regardless if anybody is going to go. It is a great way to get the temple in every month and see friends at the same time! Hope to see you their!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a great idea!! Maybe if/when Aidan starts taking a bottle and/or stops eating every 2 hours, Dave and I will join you. Thanks for the motivation!!

Perry's said...

What a great idea. I will talk to Blair. It might not be till the baby is born. We will let you know.

Melanie said...

Jordan and I would love to but it's hard for us to make it out to the Bountiful Temple. If it was the SLC Temple we would be there in a heart beat. :0)

Cherish said...

That would be way fun!! Todd has school on Wednesday night though. But December might work, since he will be out of school. I'll let you know for sure, next month.

Delahunty Family said...

I would love to go but Bountiful is pretty faar for us, we usually go to Jordan River or Timp maybe one night we can make it out though!