Friday, November 14, 2008

Good Friends!

So this week our good friends the Woolsey's came up to visit their fams from California! I am soo glad we got to see them! Ryan and I needed a good moment with some really good friends! We went to the new Texas Road House that just opened up by our house. It was really great! I didnt' think it was too overpriced and thier steaks were great!

2 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

Looks like fun! That is mine and Aarons new favorite place to eat, we had only been once about 4 or 5 months ago, but last night were invited to go with our brother and sister in-law, and we are going back tonight for my dads birthday, so two nights in a row probably isn't smart but it is good! Do you know that if you go Mon-Thurs 4:00-5:00 (maybe 6:00) then you can get 2 meals for $15.99! Not bad huh!

The Myers said...

OOOh, it's Steph. I miss her! I also love the Texas Roadhouse. The rolls are the best!