Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys, it's funny because when I was going to pull up your blog yesterday I told Aaron I bet this post is that she is pregnant! I don't know why but I just thought that and it wasn't but today was so I wasn't that far off! I am so happy for you make sure to keep us up dated!
I am so excited for you. Being a mom is great. I was wondering yesterday when I read your blog when you would be telling us you were pregnant. That is so awesome.
What???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This rocks! Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for you! How far along are you??? p.s. the order with your eye primer got delayed- I will let you know when I actually get to put it in.
Oh my gosh...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you and Ryan! Have you had any morning sickness? I hope you're feeling well and if your not, let me know if there's anything I can do.
Ya I am so glad that I get to be an aunite...my kids are SO excited. Leila keeps asking Blake if he is excited and "what do you think its going to be?" Leila's betting on a girl and according to her, Blake wants a BOY! Its just so cute! How are you feeling? I keep meaning to call but then it gets too late...sorry!
llpoppopo[-p;-[p-0[p-0o0o090900000000000xcp[[pp[pooo0ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrftio9iop';+++]iloveyouguysVT!%UYHuy5fn4lkkokqklkkj lolfffffffff (that was Blake!)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You are going to be such awesome parents. We really need to get together... Do you ever come down this way? I haven't been up North to hang out for awhile. Love you!
YA HOO! Congratulations! Our little ones will be very close in age, so we will have to get them together. hopefully you aren't feeling too sick. (Just sick enough to know you are preggers). Love, Sara
YEAH!!! COnGraTS! You will be the best mom. Enjoy being preggo. It doesn't last that long, and strange enough you'll probably miss it when you aren't. But being a mom is the best!
Hey-Its me again...just wondering if Ry picked up any great tips on helping you with the birth last night on the Office. We need to pick up a watermellon and some butter!!! And I really think that you should name the baby "ASTERD!" Its a great name! Well I hope you saw it...I laughed my butt off! I promise to throw you a way better shower than that one!
21 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys, it's funny because when I was going to pull up your blog yesterday I told Aaron I bet this post is that she is pregnant! I don't know why but I just thought that and it wasn't but today was so I wasn't that far off! I am so happy for you make sure to keep us up dated!
I am so excited for you. Being a mom is great. I was wondering yesterday when I read your blog when you would be telling us you were pregnant. That is so awesome.
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I hope things are going well so far. How far along does that make you? I can't wait to hear the updates!!
Em
It is your cousin Natalie. That is so exciting. My congrats to you both.
Yay! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! I don't know if you've seen my blog lately but I'm pregnant too! Hope you're feeling okay!!!
What???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This rocks! Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for you! How far along are you???
p.s. the order with your eye primer got delayed- I will let you know when I actually get to put it in.
Oh my gosh...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you and Ryan! Have you had any morning sickness? I hope you're feeling well and if your not, let me know if there's anything I can do.
Ya I am so glad that I get to be an aunite...my kids are SO excited. Leila keeps asking Blake if he is excited and "what do you think its going to be?" Leila's betting on a girl and according to her, Blake wants a BOY! Its just so cute! How are you feeling? I keep meaning to call but then it gets too late...sorry!
llpoppopo[-p;-[p-0[p-0o0o090900000000000xcp[[pp[pooo0ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrftio9iop';+++]iloveyouguysVT!%UYHuy5fn4lkkokqklkkj lolfffffffff
(that was Blake!)
We Love you guys!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You are going to be such awesome parents. We really need to get together... Do you ever come down this way? I haven't been up North to hang out for awhile. Love you!
Oh goody!! I can open my mouth now! Im super excited you are one of six friends of mine prego!!
Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations! Being a mom is the most wonderful thing in the world.
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting.
YA HOO! Congratulations! Our little ones will be very close in age, so we will have to get them together. hopefully you aren't feeling too sick. (Just sick enough to know you are preggers). Love, Sara
Congrates, very exciting news. I hope you are feeling well and not really sick. :D
what what what!!! that is so great! congratulations! you and ryan are going to be the best mommy and daddy ever. hoo-ray!
YEAH!!! COnGraTS! You will be the best mom. Enjoy being preggo. It doesn't last that long, and strange enough you'll probably miss it when you aren't. But being a mom is the best!
congrats!!! that is the best news I have heard all day!! you guys are going to be the best parents! Hope you have been feeling okay!!
Hey-Its me again...just wondering if Ry picked up any great tips on helping you with the birth last night on the Office. We need to pick up a watermellon and some butter!!! And I really think that you should name the baby "ASTERD!" Its a great name! Well I hope you saw it...I laughed my butt off! I promise to throw you a way better shower than that one!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS. I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL. WHEN DO YOU GUYS GO TO THE DR?
Yeahhhhh!!!!!! I am so excited for you both!!! Babies are the best thing ever!!!!
Post a Comment