Well I have been asked by several people on my blog how have I been feeling! The truth is I have been preety SICK! I need some more tips on how to help morning sickness. The problem is that I am very sick of crackers and need something else besides soda (it gives me major heartburn) to help with my morning sickness. The good news is, is that it isn't as bad as it has been. I think I am starting to get over it. Other than that I have been ok. Ryan and I are both extremely excited! Neither of us cares if the baby is a boy or a girl, but secretly I want a girl, and Ry wants a boy! He keeps on joking saying that maybe we will have both!(now that scares me!)
All I can say to my little angel coming soon is that We love you soo much and can't wait for you to come into the world! You have already been part of our family since the day Ry and I met! We just can't wait to meet you face to face!
Love Mommy and Daddy!
8 comments:
I wish I had some good advise for you but I never got sick-didn't throw up once with either baby-sorry? But you should be out of the woods soon. But in the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" it says to eat foods high in protein and carbs. It has a great list...if you don't have the book I would be willing to let you borrow it. Let me know...it was by Bible while I was prego. We love you and the little Nudger!
I'm glad you're feeling a little better these days! I don't have any advice either...but for different reasons than Emily. I was sicker than a dog and had to take medicine just to try and function. I hope things keep getting better!
I am so excited for you. There is nothing you can do about morning sickness. You just get over it. The second trimester is the best. I don't drink Soda when I am pregnant. I heard it can give your child ADD. I drank it with Hannah and she is off the wall. With this one now I have not had any. It is hard but I am going to see how it works out. I have found that almost everything gives me heart burn. If you eat oatmeal it helps it a ton. Things with high fructose corn syrup will give you the heartburn. Good luck. If you want to know anything else give me a call. 927-8710
Emily, I had a few things that helped me. Unisom and B vitamin at night was helpful. I took those through my whole pregnancy. They also have "preggy pops" that you can get at motherhood maternity. They're just like little cough drops, but help with morning sickness. They are totally worth the $$$. They even help Adam when he gets feeling nausceous. I hope these things work for you. They were super helpful for me.
Congrats that is so exciting!!! My suggestion ginger or mint. Also they have these cool suckers that help. And girls are the best. If you are lucky to have one don't worry Ryan will fall in love with the color pink soon enough.
I disagree with the girl above who said there's "nothing you can do about morning sickness, you just get over it". I had it and I am SOOO sorry you have it too. I guess it's just something you don't understand until you have to deal with it. So on that note I totally loved the half a Unisom and vitamin B6. (and by the way the walmart cheapy brand Unisom works the same just make sure it's not the gel kind so you can split it in half) But I found that if i took it at night as well as my multi-vitamin it helped a ton. If you are still feeling sick in the morning, try another vitamin B6 then. Hope this helps. If not go for the drugs from the DR. Really expensive, but I have friends that swear by them. Good luck. i'm so excited for you!
Hey this is Ali's sister in law. I saw you last night at Jo Ann's I couldn't come over and say hi and congrats cause I was waiting in line to get fabric cut. I was so nausiated the first 6 weeks about I think and then occasionally after that. I can't really complain though cause I wasn't ever really to sick. I feel for you though, cause I can imagine it being worse and that wouldn't be fun. I couldn't do the saltines so I started doing ginger snaps. Ginger is supposed to help take away nausia so you could also do ginger ale and ginger supplements. It does seem to help, well it did me and a few people I know. Good luck!
Congrats again you guys, and Em, as miserable as it may seem just enjoy every moment. Pregnancy goes by way too fast in my opinion. Popsicles and ice cubes or ice water worked the best for me when I started feeling sick! Good Luck!
Post a Comment