Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Cruise Part 1

Well we are back from our cruise! It was fantastic! Our ship left from San Juan Puerto Rico so we flew in a day early so we could spend some time their too. From their we went to St. Thomas where we went snorkling and shopping. Dominica where we kayaked along the coast line and then snorkled. Then we went to Barbados where we went body surfing and boogie boarding (that was my favorite day!). Then St. Lucia where we did a canopy zip line! It was sooo much fun too! Then Antigua, we just kind of took it easy on that island because we were so tired from all the fun. Then St. Kitts where we did a Rainforest eco tour/safari. Since I have soo many pics from the trip I decided to post a slide show. I am only doing two days at a time and I will post every couple of days so that you don't have to look at my pictures for an hour. Hope you all enjoy! The first slide show is of the begining of our trip, the airport to San Juan then to St. Thomas, and that evening leaving St. Thomas.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

It looks like you had so much fun. St. Thomas is so pretty. That was my favorite place out of all the places Jordan and I went. Where did you guys go snorkling?? And didn't you just love the duty free shops in St. Thomas. I think that's where all of our money was spent. And I think we even went to the same spots in Puerto Rico as you did. Fun Fun. Now I want to go on another Cruise. :0)

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

AHHH....JUST THE AIRPORT LOOK LIKE FUN! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF YOUR PICS! I THINK THE ZIP LINE WOULD THING BE SO FUN TO TRY! WELCOME BACK TO REALITY... WORK, RAIN, COLD ETC. BUT I AM GLAD YOU GUYS HAD FUN!

Melissa said...

Emily, it looks like you guys had so much fun! We want to go on a cruise so badly!!

Tiffany said...

Ahhh!! So jealous! Your cruise looks like it was amazing!

Matt & Ali said...

How fun! I can't wait to go on my honeymoon! Did you buy jewelry? I loved when i went to cancun cause i bought lots of silver! By the way i love your bangs short!

McCall said...

soooooo fun! i need to get myself out on a cruise.

okay? how come gas can't be so cheap here? geez - even half of what we pay now would be nice.