Friday, November 9, 2007

Soo Sad

So unfortunatley we had to cancel the TOTALLY FITCHIN PIE FEST which was suppose to be held on Sat. Nov 17th. I am way bummed because I was really looking forward for it. Unfortunatley Chris (who was helping me host it, and who is also coming home from culinary school this sunday the 11th and I am soo excited) ended up having to start his externship earlier than he was originally suppose to. So I think we are going to have it another time hopefully before the end of the year. Every body is still going to be invited. It will be at my parents house when we do decide to do it again and the entrance fee is one pie per group. I will keep everybody posted when we decide to have it again.

2 comments:

Emilee Wolters said...

Eme & Ry-

Thanks for getting me hooked on all this blog stuff-it was so much fun seeing you this weekend. Leila had a BLAST at the swimming pool. Thanks for inviting us-she wants to do it AGAIN!! You guys are the best!!
Emilee

McCall said...

a pie party! how fun. too bad you had to cancel it. post when you will be doing it again, i would love to try and be there.

i love your green background and the pic of you and ryan on the side. super cute.

have you heard of a christmas party for the richards? i haven't heard of one yet? but i always feel like i am the last to learn of everything.