Sunday, October 7, 2007

The River (AKA the Cabin)

So we just got back from our trip to the river, sadly to close it up for the winter. While we were up there it snowed and it was sooo beautiful. I have never been up there in the winter so this was such a fun thing for me. Ryan and I went into the park (yellowstone) for the first time together since we have been married and it was so fun. Ryan has turned out to be a really good photographer and took some awesome pics. He calls himself now a shutterbug which basically means that he is addicted now. Anyways I hope you all enjoy these neat pics he took.







2 comments:

Susan said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the pictures Em! I've never been there in winter either. It looks like a totally different place. gorgeous. thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

WOW! I am impressed! Those are beautiful pictures!