Monday, September 24, 2007


Well we are Ryan and Emily Page (DA...Pages), and we finally decided to join the blogging community. Right now not much is going on with our lives except for work and Ryans therapy. (I posted a pic of his arm which was taken one week after his accident....sorry if you are grosed out by it). For those of you who don't know Ryan was involved in an accident with a circular saw. It wasn't a pleasnt experience but he survived and is doing well. We also have a dog named Brook (Brook Trout) and just the two of us, so our family is small but great. Ryan and I love to 4 wheel and do lots of out door activities. Hope you all enjoy. We will keep on posting.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I heard about Ryan's arm. I can't believe that. I hope it's getting better and it will be good as new soon. How are you liking your ballet classes?

McCall said...

i am so sorry about ryans arm. it sounds like he is recovering well, that is great! a ballet class? how fun! i don't think i would have the guts to do something like that - although i have never danced in my life, so i think i would look pretty ridiculous! haha. i am glad you opened a blog, they are so fun. it will be a good way to keep in touch!

DA pages said...

Yeah, It was really a difficult thing for Ryan, but he is slowly recovering and doing well. As for my ballet class, I love it, but I have never taken a dance class in my life so it is very new. At least I am taking it with some friends from work so that helps motivate me to go, plus it is a really good workout for my legs.