Friday, October 12, 2007

Ode to Ryan


Ryan is going to be soo mad at me for publishing this blog but I had to pay tribute to my man. I Love him so much and he does so much for me. He is such a wonderful and supportive husband. I just had do somthing right?


These are some pics of him biffing it on the tube. He always does it so gracfully.

He love his dog too!

and most importantly he is not afraid to be a goofball which is something I need every day in my life.
SORRY RYAN!

3 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

That is way cute of you to do that! I have a ? how did you get music on your blog?

DA pages said...

All you have to do is click on mine where it says create a playlist and it will let you make your own and give you a tag so you can add it to your blog. It is free and the music is legal too.

McCall said...

thankgood for amazing husbands! ryan is quite the dare devil, i can imagine him out on a tube, totally going nuts!