Ryans arm one week after the accident. Me and Ryan on a 4wheeling trip.
There goes Brook making a dive for a retreival. She loves the water.

Just bringing every body up to par on our lives I guess. Our family is small but it does consist of three. We have one kid, Brook (Brookie) she's a little harry though but we still love her and Ryan is training her well. As for us, all is well now. Ryan had an accident in July and his arm was cut badly, but his therapy is going well and recovery is slowly but surely getting there. As for me (Emily) I am just working away plus I am taking a ballet class (yikes). All is well and we will keep on posting so keep on checking.
Love
DA Pages
1 comment:
How cute! I love blogs! You guys are such a cute couple! Can we get anymore of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Post a Comment