Anyways.....enough of my sob story!
This girl was the center of attention at her birthday party and she soaked up every minute of it! Seriously this little one is such a diva and it always sometimes drives her Mom and Dad crazy, but at the same time it makes her who she is and we love it! We enjoyed cake, friends and, presents!
Thanks so much everyone for coming! It meant so much to us to know that Maggie is so loved!
| Maggie with her best friend Suzie |
| Present time! |
| I don't think it matters where we are, or what we are doing, this girl ALWAYS manages to find some kind of mud or dirt to play in! Seriously she is just like her daddy! |
| I just adore this photo! Maggie loves her Grandma Jane! |
| This is the only picture I could get of this little girl holding still! |
It took a 4 man crew plus some fruit snacks and gold fish to get these two to hold still long enough to snap a few pictures! I just love watching them together! Where ever we go people always ask if they are twins!
Even though these two were such wiggle worms, we still had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment