Tuesday, January 24, 2012

December 2011

Wow! Where has the time gone? Not only is 2011 over with, but we are already almost through the first month of 2012! So sorry I have been slacking!

Well to start up on catching up, December was of course filled with lots and lots of events! On December 10th Ryan graduated from Weber State University with a degree in Construction Management!
All of the graduates from Construction Management wore hard hats instead of the graduation caps! It was so fun because you could pick them all out of the crowd of over a thousand graduates!

Maggie and Ryan making there "funny" faces! I think they look so much alike when they do that!
I am soo soo proud of him and all the hard work that he put into school! It was definitely not an easy ride for him (and me). I can't begin to tell you how nice it is to have my hubby home every night instead of just seeing him on the weekends! We can actually plan vacations without planning them around school breaks! But mostly I am just so happy to have him home now with me and Maggie!

The previous week before graduation Ryan and I were invited to a commencement dinner for his graduating class to receive his hard hat! (I seriously don't know if I was just super hungry or what, but the food was really really good!) Ryan made some great friends through out his program!



We got a late start to setting up our Christmas tree, but it was still fun! Maggie was starting to get the concept of it. We gave her some candy canes to hang on the tree. I thought it was pretty cute that she put them all in the same spot! However I thought it was even cuter at how proud you could tell she was for placing them there!

Christmas this year was super fun! Ryan's sister and family were able to come down from Boise to spend it with us! Maggie just adores her cousins! Especially Leila! We went over to Ryan's parents to open all our gifts together!
Maggie on Christmas morning (in her new jammies from Nana Fitch)! She wakes up with this crazy hair every day!

Leila, Tyson, Blake, and Maggie


I'm missing a ton of pictures that I took on Christmas and some from new years as well, but for new years we spent it with our friends who just recently moved back to West Bountiful from Tooele. We are so excited to have them closer to us again. Our friend Todd was able to score some sweet fire works (which I am pretty sure were illegal). Needless to say, Maggie is now terrified of fireworks and pretty much anything that makes a popping noise, especially bubble wrap (we had a 1,000 roll of black cats that went off for about 5 mins)!

I hope you all had a great x-mas and new years, and that the new year brings on good things for us all! 

No comments: