Monday, August 22, 2011

24th of July cont.....

The next morning after the Rodeo we got up nice and early an headed for the Uintas with Ryan's parents to visit his Uncle Tom's cabin! (I promise it is not based on the book! lol). It was so beautiful up there! All we did was relax and enjoy nature and some of the fun toys his uncle has up there!

The Cabin

Brooke LOVED the tether ball! She could play with it all by herself!


Maggie loved the tether ball too!



We also had a blast riding the four wheelers around! I still don't know if Mags really liked it or not!


The next day we ventured into the Uintas for some hiking! We went up to Ruth Lake. It is a nice and easy hike, but also extremely beautiful! Ryan took some of the most amazing pictures on the way up!





I highly recommend this hike to everyone! It is only about 2 miles and very easy. Pretty much anyone can do it no matter the shape you are in! We love it and do it just about every time we go up!

No comments: