Ryan Emily Maggie & Brook
so fun. i love when the belly starts to poke out. how many weeks are you?and keep taking picures. even if you don't post them - you will want to look back at them someday.
You look great! So fun I am so excited for you.
You are looking wonderful for 17 weeks-don't worry, I think the pictures great!BTW-Walgreens is having a great sale on diapers this week...never to early to start stocking up!
I love it! I am so excited for you guys! Almost half way through! Enjoy every minute of it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so fun. i love when the belly starts to poke out. how many weeks are you?
and keep taking picures. even if you don't post them - you will want to look back at them someday.
You look great! So fun I am so excited for you.
You are looking wonderful for 17 weeks-don't worry, I think the pictures great!
BTW-Walgreens is having a great sale on diapers this week...never to early to start stocking up!
I love it! I am so excited for you guys! Almost half way through! Enjoy every minute of it.
Post a Comment