Ryan and I are just way too impatient! We didn't have an appointment until Feb. 1st to find out the gender of our baby! Ryan's co-worker suggested that we go to Fetal Photos in South Jordan. His co-worker found out at 15 weeks! So we called earlier in the week, but didn't want to say anything to anyone just in case they couldn't tell! I was a little skeptical at first and was worried that the Doctor wasn't going to be able to tell because I am only 16 weeks! I soon wiped away all my doubts when I met him! ALL this doctor performs are ultrasounds! And he has done it for about 5 years strait! He told me he was 200% sure that we are having a.........(babadaba!) GIRL!
We are sooo sooo excited! Especially since she will have a couple of cousins in the same grade as her! (we still have an ultrasound scheduled with my regular doctor for the 1st of Feb. to confirm what we have been told, but I am pretty confident!) We are so excited and so blessed at this time! It is amazing how much love we have for this little baby who is only the size of my fist right now!
To our little angel, We love you soo soo much and can't wait for you to join us in June! You are already (and have been for a long time) part of our family! Mommy and Daddy just can't wait to meet you face to face and hold you in our arms! Welcome to our family!
(We will post some pictures when we get the 2nd ultrasound in feb.)
8 comments:
seriously???? you really just did that without saying what it is... ugh. not fair.
*wish we could have been at the richards christmas party!!!
ok. that is more like it! a girl!!!!! so excited for you. little girls are so special. congrats.
Congratulations!! I have done fetal fotos with all of my kids and so far they have been right every time. This time around we went at 14 weeks and they could already tell. It's so amazing!
Congrats! Girls are so much fun!
YIPEE!!! I'm seriously so excited! And I love the baby ticker on the side...the baby is getting so big:). We can't wait to see & meet her.
I can't wait to meet my little niece-I already have something for her. I can do that kind of thing cuz I'm the aunt...I do LOVE saying that!
OH man Emily! I am so happy for you congratulations! Hope you are doing well and i love your cute blog! You are going to have to teach me some lessons
AHHH! Congratulations! Girls are the best. Im a little bias though. haha. Good luck with the name! I think that is the hardest thing with little girls. I am really excited for you two! Congrats again!
Post a Comment