Ryan Emily Maggie & Brook
I like it!
who said blonds have all the fun...I love it!!!
Very cute Emily! I like it a lot.
Love it! If it starts to fade too much after a bit we can put a semi over it all to darken it up. It looks great with your skin tone and eyes.
Yes you have. Looks good on you.
adorable. i am all obout being a brunette.
You looks so cute as a brunette! I love your hair cut too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like it!
who said blonds have all the fun...I love it!!!
Very cute Emily! I like it a lot.
Love it! If it starts to fade too much after a bit we can put a semi over it all to darken it up. It looks great with your skin tone and eyes.
Yes you have. Looks good on you.
adorable. i am all obout being a brunette.
You looks so cute as a brunette! I love your hair cut too!
Post a Comment