Sunday, August 30, 2009

Microdermabrasion Parties!

Ok, so I am not normally the kind of person to advertise on my blog, but...I just purchased a medical grade microdermabrasion machine from my wonderful cousin (thanks again McCall!). This machine is AMAZING! (Microdermabrasion is a form of mechanical exfoliation that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, age spots/sun damage, temporally reduce pore size, help with t-zone oiliness, help even out skin tone etc...) I would like to start throwing Micro Parties where I bring all of my equipment to your house and only charge $35 a treatment plus the host gets their treatment for free! Treatments in a medical spa or dermatologist office can range from $60 up to $200 a treatment! I am also going to offer an all day micro party (Saturdays only) for $60 which includes me offering a mask and hand and arm or shoulder massage. If anyone is interested in hosting a party please email me at finefish18@yahoo.com and be sure to put Micro Party in the subject line.

Thanks Y'all!

Emily

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Em- I want to do an all day saturday party. Are you going to charge for travel, because we might do it up in wanship? I might just do my sis, mom, and my mom's sisters. Is 6 people to many or not enough? I need to call you about it.