So our dog loves to play in the water! We were teasing her earlier with the sprinkler and pretty soon she learned to pick it up and chase us! I thought it was hilarious! I hope I am not the only one who thinks it is funny!
That was hilarious! My dog loves to pick up the sprinkler, but hasn't ever chased us, thank goodness! That's funny though! I think it is payback for you spraying her.
Haha, that is so funny! Ok, you have the cutest laugh I have ever heard. Seriously. I absolutely HATE my laugh when I'm recording something, but yours is so adorable!
5 comments:
That's funny! Smart dog!
That was hilarious! My dog loves to pick up the sprinkler, but hasn't ever chased us, thank goodness! That's funny though! I think it is payback for you spraying her.
That is hilarious!! I would love to have a dog that would play like that. I better not show Jeff that because he really wants a big dog.
That is so funny! Don't you love aniamls.
Haha, that is so funny! Ok, you have the cutest laugh I have ever heard. Seriously. I absolutely HATE my laugh when I'm recording something, but yours is so adorable!
Post a Comment