Wednesday, August 27, 2008
New Beginnings starting Sept. 8th!
Well, after 2 1/2 yrs in the Dental industry I have decided to move on! Dentistry just wasn't for me. I wasn't as happy as I thought I was going to be and the more I was able to get into it, the more I realized I didn't like it. So, it was time for a change and after wanting to go into this field since I was in Highschool, and lots of prayer and help from the lord, I have decided to go to Esthetics School (Skin Science Institue). I was able to put my two weeks notice in for my work and my last day is Tues. sept 2nd! I will start going to school full time from 8:30-5 Mon-Fri starting Sept. 8th! I am soo excited to do this and have had an overwhelmingly good feeling that it IS the right decision to make! Ryan is very awesome and soo supportive with the situation and decision that we have made and he just wants me to be happy and to be doing what I want to do. It will only take me a total of 8 months to complete my Master Esthetics! So wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Way to go! Best of luck to you!
I am so happy for you Em-I love the feeling you get when you have prayed about something and know that its the right decision1-I am so glad that we have someone to help us in those choices.
'uj]
tf 7y4147gym+88
xsd
366Ku
(that was Blake saying HI!)
Yeah Emily!! Hey--question--how did you get the free wallpaper? I tried following the steps on the cuteblog website but it says to Add a Page Element button on the Layout page, but there is no such button. Do you remember how to?
I ALWAYS THINK IT'S FUN TRYING SOMETHING NEW. YOU WILL NEED TO GIVE ME SOME SKIN CARE TIPS!
oh my heck! This is so amazing! You will be amazing!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Where are you going to school? If you need any "practice" people, I volunteer. :) my skin is so out of wack right now, so any tips are welcome.
I am so glad that you are headed in a direction you love, that takes courage and a lot of faith. Props to you chica!
I'm so happy for you!! So on Saturday I went to the Cameo College. Ahhhh...so heavenly. I've had facials & hot stone massages there, & they are so wonderful!! What school are you going to? If you need any practice people, I'm all there too. Good Luck with the schooling. You will be so good at this!
Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you! McCall loved getting her degree and loves what she does! I also loved it to because she works on my skin so it was a double bonus. I love the video of your "new sprinkler"!
WOW! That is so exciting! It is so refreshing when you are feeling excited about what you are doing and that the Lord is behind your decisions! We am so happy for you!
hooray!!!! congratulations! i am sure you will love it. it is such a fun field with a variety of things to do. so when you get bored of one thing you can move on to the next. i am so excited for you, you will have to keep me posted on how things are going. good luck and have fun!
Post a Comment