So I have had a request by a few different people now to post some more pictures that ryan has taken, so here are some of my favorite. Ryan also did his first wedding and bridals for our friends as a wedding gift. I think he did a pretty good job!
Hey I totally didn't mean to copy your blog background! I put mine on and then saw you had it too... Any way those are great pics! Also I saw your dad today at my parents house.
Ryan- You know how much I love the pics...I love the ones you take of my kids. You really have developed a great talent! Don't hide it under a bushel! Love ya bro
6 comments:
He totally needs to pursue this career wise. He is just TOO good to not to! Love the pics- they are so awesome!
Hey I totally didn't mean to copy your blog background! I put mine on and then saw you had it too... Any way those are great pics! Also I saw your dad today at my parents house.
he has done such a great job. Great job Ryan
Ryan-
You know how much I love the pics...I love the ones you take of my kids. You really have developed a great talent! Don't hide it under a bushel! Love ya bro
HE DOES A GREAT JOB! I KNOW WHO TO CALL FOR FAMILY PICS! STEF'S PICTURES ARE SO CUTE! HAVE YOU TALKED WITH HER LATELY?
The pictures look great. :9)
Post a Comment