Thursday, July 24, 2008
Book Blog
So ever since I read the twilight series I have been really into reading, which is something that I have never really done before (except for Harry Potter). I have really had a desire to read more books and I have not even watched much tv at all. I have thought about starting a book blog kind of like a book club and each week or two I will post up a new book for people to read and anybody can leave comments. I don't however want to do it if nobody will participate so I just wanted some feedback to see if anyone would be interested or not. Let me know what you all think about it. I won't be offended it nobody wants to do it, because if you would have asked me a few weeks ago I probably would have said no. Thanks for the feed back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think that's a great idea. I read a lot more now that I ride the bus to work. I am always trying to find new books.
that would be awesome, i love to read! You can try the Eragon series by Christopher Paolini next, pretty interesting!
I would do it, but I think you should let everybody take a turn at picking a book.
I think that would be a lot of fun, I love reading I usually read like 3 or 4 books a month depending how long they are, I would do it!
A BOOK? WHAT'S THAT... I DON'T THINK I'VE FINISHED A BOOK SINCE I'VE HAD KIDS! IT WOULD BE FUN THOUGH.
I love to read...especially lately. So I'm up for one!
I would totally love that.
Post a Comment