Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged

So I don't normally do tags on my blog much anymore, but I haven't really had anything eventful in my life happen lately so I decided to do it!
Tagged

Please note: These are not in a specific order!.!.!
3 Joys
1. The family cabin up in island park. Probably still my favorite place to go (yes, even over the carribean!) There are just so many memories thier!
2. Ryan my husband of course! He is always lifting me up when I am feeling down.
3. I have to say that I also have a great joy for food! Any kind will do as long as it isn't fish. Lately it has been my brothers sweet confections! (check out his blog http://cccakes.blogspot.com/)

3 Fears
1. I know this is kind of childish, but I hate spiders!
2. Having sombody yell at me because I made a mistake! c'mon people be more understanding if it is a mistake!
3. Loosing Ryan

3 Goals
1. Have a healthier lifestyle (I am not calling it a diet anymore!)
2. Read my scriptures every night. I am not as good as I should be!
3. Have a family someday!

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. I love shoes/purses! I just can't seem to have enough of them!
2. I love to watch the office! I will watch reruns on tv all the time, plus online!
3. Smelly things like lotions and purfumes. I think I have way to much of them, but I don't want to smell bad!

3 Random Surprising Facts about Me
1. I hate it when people put the toilet paper on the wrong way! I will fix it if I see it put on wrong when nobody is looking! (it should go so you pull the paper from the top NOT the bottom!)
2. When I was little I tried to convince my parents to change my name to Daisy! retarted I know!
3. I really hate plaque and build up on teeth, it makes me gag, yet I love my job as a hygeine asst. where I clean it up and floss it out of peoples teeth all the time!
Tag 5 people- (if you haven't done it)
I tag whoever wants to do it.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

So I did this tag too, because I don't have much to post about lately. Tags are great, but I feel like I just keep saying the same thing over & over again.

But It was fun to read your post. It was great seeing you the other night. We need to get together more to go shopping!

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

OH COURSE YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE TEETH OBSESSION! I'M WITH YA ON THE HEALTHIER LIFE STYLE! I HAVE TWO BABY BELLIES AND BOOTIES TO GET OFF!