It is a really beautiful park that has a huge botanical garden and lots of museums. The day we were going to go to the beach with my nieces sort of fell apart because it rained that day, but later that night we went grunion hunting. grunion are fish that come up on the shore of the beach during the months of may-aug to lay their eggs! (and they only do it along the baja-california coast line) They only come out at night and usually during a full or new moon. You have to time it just right and find the right beach to do it. Unfortunately we weren't so lucky, but we still got to go to the beach late at night, and it was still pretty fun! During the last part of the week we drove up to Oceanside to visit our newly married friends Stefanie and Alex Woolsey! we spent a couple of days with them and went to beach and to the oceanside pier. It was so beautiful. All in all it was a good trip. It is always nice to see family especially! Sorry this turned out soo long!
My niece Becca with her faithful Nascar hat on watching the race!
.
5 comments:
You guys sure have had an eventful summer so far...an amazing cruise, a trip to California, what's next? You guys are making the rest of us really jealous:)
I agree with Claudia. You're making me jealous :). I'm glad you guys had fun. We really need to get together. I want to hear more. So did Stef move to Cali? They are such a cute couple!
VACATION, VACATION, VACTION....YOU LUCKY LADY! PRETTY SOON YOUR POSTS ARE GOING TO BE LIKE MINE....KIDS POOPING, THROWING UP AND MAKING MESSES! HA HA (EVEN THOUGH I WOULD NEVER TRADE IT) JUST ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!
(HOW IS STEF DOING?)
This looks so fun! I don't even remember the last time I saw Jessie. Her girls are SO big! I'm glad you got to take another vacation. You look great!
Looks like you guys are living it up. My advice keep keep it up! I love Ron he is one of my favorite cousins.
It looks like you had fun with him.
Post a Comment