Sunday, March 16, 2008
Disney on Ice!
Saturday I went with my sister in-law Sue, my mom and my grandma to Disney on ice featuring all the Princesses for my niece Emma's birthday! Emma was soo cute we took trax to the delta center (I know it is the ES arena but it will always be the delta center to me). She had so much fun riding the trax at least for a little bit, and she came with her wheel chair (she has cerebal palsy). she is soo cute in here little hot pink wheel chair!
I tried to take a good picture of her in it, but she kept looking down.
She loved the show though especially when Cinderella came in. She got soo excited and started wiggling and waving to her! It was so cute! I really enjoyed the show too (I have to admit I even got a little teary eyed). It brought back such good memories growing up with my grandpa Richards! He always took all the grandchildren this same time of year to see Disney on ice for his B-day! My niece Emma just happens to share the same b-day as him, so I think my sister in-law wants to make it a tradition too. All in all it was a great day! Thanks Sue for inviting me to come! I really had a blast!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! Can't wait to see you guys soon. So I was thinking, Ryan, do you want to have an offical contact burning party??? FIRE!!!
Emma is so cute. I remember when .. You used to go to disney on ice. What a great tradition to continue. Hope you guys are doing well!
I have to admit, it brought tears to my eyes just thinking about being there! We celebrated Grandpa's birthday by having root beer floats and sending balloons up in the sky while singing to him! The kids loved it. Hope you're doing well!
That would be a fun tradition! I love those kinds of things!
Post a Comment