Man, talk about carma. Ryan and I went to go see a movie with some friends (it was august rush and for anybody who hasn't seen it, I highly recommend it. It was an extremely feel good movie!) and we decided to sneak in our own soda and Ryan snuck in his left over sticky fingers(w/ ranch) from Wingers (Ryan wanted to put that in). I mean that is what a womans big purse is for right? Well one of the soda pops lid was not screwed on all the way, and yup, you guessed it. I had a mountain dew soda logged purse. Luckily I had taken my wallet out of my purse to accomodate the two bottles of pop, but unfortunitly my phone is now destroyed. So sorry if nobody can get a hold of me. I am currently unavailable by phone I guess. So I guess carma (as earl would say) is telling me that I shouldn't sneak food into the theater anymore because consequences will arise.
You can't quite tell by this pic, but my purse is drenched! Ohh, it was soo young to. Quite a shame.
5 comments:
Im so sorry about your purse! I told matt about the purse's we love and he choked on the price of them. Then i said that your purse was one of them. He felt bad. Anyway next date better go more smoothly. Dinner all together and no purse's getting ruined! Thanks for meeting us up there! Have a good week and good luck with getting a new phone!
That stinks!! I am so sorry. But hey, I am glad that you're doing so well on your diet! Just say that you need a new purse cuz that ones to big! Right? Well I am thinking about getting a plus size for my stuff...I am having a party at Mom's house on March 18 from 7-9...if you want to invite anyone-GREAT! Tell your mom and Sue. Love ya and see ya soon!
Emilee
That sucks big time. I am glad you liked the movie, it would really suck if it was a bad movie.
i have had my fair share of spills in purses - it is so frusterating because it ruins everything else thats inside the purse.
but i don't think you should stop sneaking things into movies - everything you buy inside is such a rip-off... just be more careful next time. ha ha.
that makes me laugh. carma is like that isn't she! I have done that before myself. That sucks that your purse and your phone are a loss. I dropped my phone int he toilet last week. maybe the cell phones are protesting... just a thought. (my phone was in my abck pocket, I was not on it :))
Post a Comment