Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yumm!



I have the most talented brother! My brother Chris who works as a pastry chef at the Grand America Hotel found out that I was at my parents house yesterday ( it was my b-day) and decided right before he left work to hurry and whip me up a cake (and this isn't even going to be my actuall b-day cake either)! I wish I could whip cakes up like this! It was sooo goood! It had real lemmon custard and fresh berries inside of it and the outer berries were covered in chocolate with coconut and butter cream frosting! Yumm!

5 comments:

The Myers said...

My daughters b-day is today and I had to make her cake. Your cake has just made mine look even worse!! Thanks! ha ha. Boy, wouldn't that be nice to have a chef in the fam. ha ha. Well, hope you had a wonderful b-day!

Melanie said...

WOw, that cake does look yummy. Hope you had a great b-day

Emilee Wolters said...

Yumm-O

You're so lucky...I am excited to see you guys in a few days and YES you and Ry need to come up and see us soon!!!

Emilee

Melissa said...

Hope you had a super birthday and a good anniversary! We had fun with you guys the other night! It was fun to get together with the husbands! Lets do it again soon!

Cherish said...

That cake looks delicous. Chis is so talented. I hope you had a good birthday. It was fun to celebrate it the night before!