It is funny how life suddenly turns upside down just when you think all is right. Honestly Ryan is probably going to be pretty mad at me for posting this, but for me my blog is my journal and even though others can see it, it help me to vent and come to understand and appreciate the simple things in life.
Unfortunatly last monday Ryan went into work and then came home an hour later. He was laid off. It was totally unexpected with no warning or explanation. We are still trying to find some kind of closure as to why it happend. (I mean the guy never even took a sick day in the 4 yrs he worked for them!) Then to kick an already dead horse we saw online that they wanted to hire someone to replace him.
I know that with the help of the Lord we will be fine ( I have such a strong testimony of tithing), and as long as we will continue to do the lords will we will be blessed. (I'm hoping for one of those huge blessings in disguise) Anyways this is just one of lifes curve balls and I know we will get through it.
I just want to say to Ryan that I love you! You are an AMAZING father and husband and I honestly don't know how I could live with out you! I love you so much and thank you for all you do for Maggie and I!
4 comments:
Emily, that is such a hard thing to deal with. Uncertainty in any form is so difficult. I will pray for you that things will be resolved soon and completely in your and your family's favor.
Em, I'm so sorry to hear that. With all life's struggles there is always a learning experience for all of it. When one door closes another one opens. Hopefully he will find work soon.
Em, I am so sorry. As hard as the next few weeks may be, take it and learn from it. Before Scott got into dental school we went through a couple hard years of him being in and out of jobs... we did the best we could to learn from every situation and grow as a couple. So hang in there and be there for him... he needs you!
I am so sorry to hear this. Derrick was out of work from 2008-2010. It was definitley a struggle, but don't lose faith, I know something will come along for you guys.
Post a Comment