Maggie's first time at the beach! We went to Coronado Island (no swimming though!).
This is definitely my new favorite picture of her!
She liked the sand......
But not the water!
Cousin Allie
Daddy's Girl! (I love it!)
I love us!
One of the buildings at Balboa park. Apparently the park was built during the 1930's for the Worlds fair (I'm sure I'm off on the date). This park is gorgeous!
Maggie's cousins Becca and Allie!
Had to show this classic pic! Perfect one of Maggie don't you think?
I already miss it down there and can't wait to go back!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys has tons of fun. I love the ones of Mags at the beach...its always so fun to introduce your kids to new experiences and watch their reactions. Hopefully she will warm up to the water...she is a Page...
Your baby is so cultured already! ha ha. Already been to the beach!! So cute. I love all her little hair bows. Do you make them all?
Such cute pictures! Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment