So this is my venting post! I have not really had a super easy pregnancy like some women are so blessed with! I have been trying so hard not to complain, but it seems like everything miserable has happened to me! I had really bad morning sickness where I threw up 2-3 X a day, and it lasted for about 4 months (luckily not the whole time), then just as soon as the morning sickness subsided I got two I repeat two infections at once! (yeast and bacterial) They were miserable! I could hardly even walk for almost a week and a half! Then I started getting super super bad headaches, like migraine headaches (and still do). Then I got a UTI! And for right now I am super miserable again! Last night I ended up going to the ER because I was in so much pain and couldn't even walk! I wasn't worried about the baby because I could still feel her moving around and kicking like crazy! So Ry took me to the ER. They did a few test because they thought I might have had a inguinal hernia (in the groin area), luckily it wasn't, but come to find out I pulled a ligament in that area (and again, can hardly walk)! I have no clue how on earth I pulled one their because I cannot recall at all moving or lifting or doing anything that would have caused it. I am technically supposed to be on bed rest for a few days, but I have to work and don't want to take the time to find subs for my classes. Plus I don't want to loose that money I would be making for those days. So I am just tyring to take it really easy and am on bed rest as soon as I get home (which is boring)!
Someone needs to tell me some miserable prego stories so I will stop feeling sorry for myself and realize that I don't have it so bad!
Sorry for all the whining! Sometimes a girl has just got to cry and vent and rather than complaining to everyone I figured writing it out would still help!
Thanks for listening!
9 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that. Just remember that when she comes out. All the stuff you went through will be so worth it. Please let me know if I can bring you dinner or anything. Good luck. I hope you get feeling better
Sorry Em, that really sucks! All I can say is that it will be worth it in the end!I was on bed rest for one day at 35 weeks then the next day Cassidy came so I guess I really don't know what it is like. I wish you luck and will have you in my prayers!
I'm sorry! That must be miserable. It's ok to vent sometimes! It makes you feel a tiny bit better! My wish for you is to get better soon and stay better till Maggie comes!!
feel free to call and vent to me anytime. I know I have been one of the lucky ones but right now, not so much! Just take care of yourself. I had to go on bedrest with Leila at 36 wks...I told the dr. no I have to work but he looked at be and said "no for your baby and you, you need to stay home." you and ry will find a way to make it work. But just like everyone says - it WILL be so worth it...keep your eyes on the prize! Call me anytime!
Girl, you have all the right to complain! I wouldn't call it whinnig either! I hope everything gets better soon. Take your bedrest on the weekends so you heal! ha ha. Take it easy girl!
You know my story....... Whine all you want. It really does suck.
I'm sorry Emily! I have a cousin that threw up so much every day, that she had to go to the hospital EVERY day to get IVs. Pregnancy is tough, but once you hold that baby in your arms it is all forgotten. Keep hanging in there! You can do it!
I remember with Kalel I was working full time and when I was about 7 months I had a cold, REALLY bad cough, flu (throwing up constantly), which made my stomach ulcer act up. etc. I remember being at work and I couldn't stop throwing up. I had to get an IV because I was dehydrated and my coughing was giving me contractions. etc etc. But I made it and it was worth it! Also everything worked out financially. It was all a miracle. Honestly just try to stay positive, if you really and truly focus only on the positive things you will feel a million times better. I had a great pregnancy with Laylah because of that.
And you should come visit me and hold my little one. That will definitely make you feel better! :)
well here's a possibly worse situation--my other sister in law had the usual morning sickness for four months, which went away, but then she got rashes that the doctors couldn't figure out. After she had the baby, she found out she had hogkin's lymphoma. she's finally done with treatment, but her sweet baby is 8 months old now. its okay to complain--we all do. at least you'll be done with feeling sick after you have the baby. then you can enjoy your reward!! :)
Post a Comment