So here are my pics from my 12 week ultrasound! (I had if a little over a week ago) It was so amazing! Ryan and I were so nervous because the last 12 week ultrasound we had they couldn't find the heartbeat! So we were holding our breath at this one but as soon as the nurse put the Doppler (I think that is what it is called) on my belly the baby jumped! I was so so happy to see that my little angel is safe inside me and kicking and jumping in my belly! Ryan and I are so happy and excited! I cant wait till June for all of you to meet or precious baby too!

I am usually not good at finding the baby in these photos, but I think it is pretty easy to see where its head is and if you look closer you can even see the nose!

This pic is as if you are looking down at it from the top of the head. You can see its arm on the left!
7 comments:
Awww...how sweet! It's crazy how developed the baby already is at 12 weeks. How fun!
YAY!! That ultrasound was a good pic for 12 weeks! I can't wait to hear if it is a girl or boy. Have I said that I'm sooo excited for you guys?:)
Oh yay! I was hoping to get to see some pictures...my little niece (or nephew)...love baby already!
We are so excited for you! I can totally tell he/she is going to be beautiful.
WHT A CUTE BABY! I LOVE LOOKING AT ULTRASOUND PICS! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
How fun I loved the ultrasounds, it's so neat to see your little baby in there! I think that it's a girl!
I can imagine how nervous you must have been. I am so glad to hear all is well. I agree that ultrasound is very clear. I can shee the sweet little nose.
Post a Comment