Monday, November 9, 2009
Watch My Belly Grow!
So a while back I had posted a little thing on weight loss called "Watch My Belly Go" (which didn't really work) But now the tables have turned and you can "WATCH MY BELLY GROW!" That's right people! I am PREGNANT! I am due in June (only 8 1/2 weeks right now). We kind of announced a little early. We really wanted to wait till Christmas but the cat was let out of the bag a little early. (We had kind of a scare however everything is good now!). Plus a lady in my ward sort of mentioned it in ward council and now the whole ward knows! I couldn't have my whole ward knowing without my close friends and family knowing first! So anyways we are very excited and can't wait to meet our little angle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!
Wahoo, I'm so excited for you. Congrates. We need to do dinner or something soon. :0)
Congrats! I am so happy for you! It will be fun to watch your belly grow.
YEA! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE PREGNANCY PICS. I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING OK. I AM SORRY WE KEEP CHANGING DATES FOR OUR SKIN CARE. I WILL CALL YOU AND TRY TO RESCHEDULE. MAYBE A SPUR OF THE MOMENT THING.... THAT'S HOW WE DO EVERYTHING OTHERWISE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING GETTING IN OUR WAY (SICK KIDS, WORK ETC) BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT DONE!
congrats! this is so exciting!!!
I know I have said already how excited I am but I just wanted to say again YIPPY!!! I am so happy for you two!
I am so excited for you.
YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys too & so excited you finally announced it, so that I can tell my family:)! We can't wait for Suzie to have another friend! I hope that awful pregnancy bug goes away soon and that you feel better the rest of the pregnancy:).
You know that we are so elated and excited !!!
Abby & Pappa
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
YEAH! Congrats. You will be the best mom!
Congrats you'll be a wonderful mommy.
Babies are awesome! I am way happy for you!I hope pregnancy treats you well!! Good luck. It's all worth it!
YAY!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!
Wahoo! I have been waiting to hear this announcement! Congratulations. I hope you are feeling well. Your baby will have some friends being close to Sue & I! Love ya.
That is the BEST news!! Honestly, being a mom changes you and it is the most wonderful thing you can imagine! We are THRILLED for you guys! Hope you are not to sick. Enjoy your pregnancy and especially your freedom, that is what I miss the most but of course I wouldn't trade it!!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats. That is so wonderful. I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment