Last saturday the 2nd of May I finally Graduated! Yay! I am so happy to be done, yet somewhat sad :(. 8 months went by really really fast! I feel so lucky that I have finally found a career that I am good at! It makes all the difference in the world! Graduation day was fun! We took our exit exam in the morning and then went home to get changed, and then had lunch with just our class and the staff (which I love them all! they are the ones who inspiered me to get my instructors lisence!)
Then we had our graduation ceremony. We each had our own little cap and gown! I didn't want to really wear them at first, but after I had it on, it all felt so official! I am so lucky to have met and become friends with Kari! We met the first day of school, and have been attatched at the hip ever since! We are even doing the internship together! Thank you Kari for keeping me sane throughout the school year! I honestly don't think I would have been able to survive without you!
Later that evening Ry took my up to a really cute Bed and breakfast in Huntsville (by pineview res.)! I loved it up their! I want to live their now!

The drive up was especially beautiful!
3 comments:
Congrats!! That is an awesome accomplishment! This field of work seems to really fit you.. Best of luck! And we will trade for sure!
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!!!! What an awesome accomplishment!
Congratulations Emily!! What a great accomplishment.
Post a Comment