Sunday, March 15, 2009
Come Visit Me!
So as most of you know I have been going to Esthetics's school! I am almost done too! I graduate at the end of April! Yay! I have to admit that I am getting a little lonely and want people to come and visit me at the spa so I can give them treatments! I ABSOLUTELY love what I do and need more people to practice on! If anyone is interested I go to the Skin Science Institute the address is 28 East and 2100 South in Salt lake. Here is a link to their web site Skin Science Institute Spa Menu. I am just about able to about everything on their menu now! If you would like to make an appointment with me I am in the student clinic on Thursday from 12:30-4pm, Friday from 9am-12:30, and Saturday all day. I am also their on some Mondays too. You would have to check with me first to see if I will be their the day you would like to go! Here is the number to call 801.983.0619. I will also leave a link and info on my side bar from now on! I hope I can see you guys soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I would love to come more often-you did an awesome job last time! I just LOVED it!!! I will need to come see you next month before we go to Florida...I'll talk to you in a few days...
Congrats on almost being done! What a great accomplishment! I'll have to try and make it out there sometime. Sounds nice!
I would LOVE to come visit you one of these days. Heaven knows how badly my skin/etc. could use a good treatment . . anything reallyÜ
Yay, I'm not pregnant anymore, so I can finally come see you. I need to have my mom babysit so that I can come by. I really need a good spa treatment!!
HEY! I'm so excited about you lovin' the eye primer! It is amazing, like you said. I'm getting my inventory order in on tuesday and I will contact you so we can set up your order!
Post a Comment