Here is a picture of the front of the Inn
This was the view of our balcony and the room!
Through another window it overlooked a private pond that was soo incredibly beautiful. I am so glad that I made Ry bring his camera! There were the most beautiful swan and geese in the pond when we went out to walk around it!
It was a fantastic time and I highly recommend anyone to stay their! It was very romantic!
My birthday was also the 2nd of Feb. We went to my aunt and uncle's house the sunday before and Ry let me choose a purse out from her that she makes! they are the cutest purses and she has all kinds of different fabrics to make them, so if anyone is intersted they are $65. I ABSOULUTLY LOVE mine
5 comments:
We've stayed there before. We loved it. I is so beautiful. What a great place.
I'm glad that you guys had such a great weekend! Love the pictures...love the bag! See you in a few weeks!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW OUR ANNIVERSARYS WERE SO CLOSE TOGETHER (OUR WAS THE 6TH). I'VE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT STEF...DID THEY MOVE BACK HERE YET? I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF HER SISTERS LATELY. LAST I HEARD THEY WERE HAVING A BOY! HA HA THAT IS SO FUNNY. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE HAS A BABY I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER. I CAN'T FIND HER CELL # SO IF YOU HAVE IT WILL YOU GIVE IT TO ME?
Ok, I feel like a terrible friend. I spaced it was your birthday on the 2nd. Happy Late Birthday. It looks like you and Ryan had lots of fun. :)
You and your hubby are so adorable. What a fun thing to do for your anniversary!! I can't believe you've been married for FOUR years! That's so awesome. I hope you had a very happy birthday on the 2nd. I always remember your birthday since it's on Groundhog Day:) Love ya Emily! P.S. I am going to try your 'Glazed Cornish Game Hen' recipe. Wish me luck!
Post a Comment