So since or anniversary was on a wed. night, and I had a test the next day and had to study Ryan and I made plans for the weekend to go out. I still wanted to do something special for Ry so I suprised him with a romantic dinner!

I made cornish game hens stuffed with wild rice and an garlic soy apricot glaze! It was soo yummy and I was really proud of myself for making it!

For dessert we had fruit and chocolate fondue! Very Romantic!
Everything was delicious! If any of you want the recipe's let me know!
7 comments:
Looks good! I would love the recipe, I don't know if I could make it or not but I could try, it looks so yummy!
WOW LOOK AT YOU MARTHA STEWART! LOOKS YUMMY I WANT THE RECIPE! (OF COURSE FOR MY HUSBAND TO TRY MAKING) I DONT COOK MUCH!
I would love the recipe. It looks and sounds SO good!
MMMM... I want the recipe too. Yummy! Happy 4 year anniversary!
Happy Birthday Emily!!! If I remember right I believe it it today! Hope you had a good one!
Emi-
I am forever grateful that you gave that shy little RM a chance! You have been such a great addition to our family! You and Ry are so great together! We had a ton of fun with you guys last week...can't wait to see you guys again. I hope your birthday was great! Love ya both!
impressive! i think you should give me some cooking classes. i am sure you picked up some talent from chris and i could use some extra pointers!
congratulations on the 4 years!
Post a Comment