So, after christmas I will be halfway done with my esthetics schooling! Yay! It has gone way too fast, but I will already have my Basics done! Sorry to everyone who looks at my blog! I haven't had much to post about lately and we didn't take any pics from thanksgiving, or last week for my brothers b-day. I feel bad because I really wanted to post a picture of this awesome cake my other brother made for him! Lets just say my brother that had the b-day is OBSESSED with KISS! Anyways their should be some fun pics coming soon of upcoming events!
1 comment:
Congrats on school and good luck finishing! Tell your family hi, esp Chris. I checked out his Chef Blog and his stuff is amazing! I wish I could afford to fly him out here to do a cooking demo for my friends or ward!!
Post a Comment